PROTECTIVE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT CASE SOLUTIONS
At Design Quintessence, our customised cases are more than just road cases and boxes; they are carefully designed, built with the highest quality grade materials and made locally with precision and care. Ovation Cases not only protect valuable equipment, they can protect investments and reputations. If you are looking for a solution that reflects the quality of your brand, makes lives easier for your staff, saves money on transit costs and adds to your image of professionalism, then Ovation Cases meets your needs.
We have set our mission to be the best in the industry and have been continuously providing industry professionals with the best solutions available in Australia for over 20 years.
Get in touch with DQ today to help you with your next project.
WHY CHOOSE OVATION CASES?
- From medical equipment, drones, engineering measurement equipment, cameras, coffee machines, merchandise stands, Ovation Cases can be designed and manufactured to suit your unique specifications.
- Completely customisable and replaceable solutions, inside and out
- Using 3D scanning technology and experienced team behind the scenes to help you select the best case style and specifications that will ensure complete protection for your valuable equipment as it develops with your products innovation
- Built with high grade European quality materials and hardware ensuring peace of mind when it comes to case construction for safe transport capability
- Fast turnaround time
- Australian designed & manufactured in our Sydney Head Office
- Experience and expertise in providing customised solutions
- Access to ongoing local support
Leading technology, software and on-site measurement to ensure the perfect fit and maximum protection and minimise your downtime.
COLOURED FOAM & PLY
CUSTOM CASE LABELS
Built with the highest grade quality materials, our quality is guaranteed.
SPECIALISED HARDWARE & PLY
CLOSED CELL EVA FOAM
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SUB CASES
Our Sub Cases are a range of hard plastic cases for those applications when you need your case to offer you protection for your valuable equipment. Made from polypropylene, the Sub Cases are very durable, high impact resistant, IP 67 (waterproof and dust proof), UV stabilised comparatively lightweight cases.
The IP67 rating can be a critical feature for protecting your gear when working close to on the water or in harsh outback conditions. Each case is filled with easy-cut foam sheets with egg shell foam lining in the lid. Of course, the Sub Case range would be especially suitable for custom foam fit-outs cut and supplied to your requirements by the DQ design team using our in-house CNC machine.
- Material: TSU-1 Resin
- INTERTEK Certified
Waterproof IP67-IEC60529 edition 2.2 Clause 13.6 and Clause 14.2.7
Impact resistance test - ATA300 Revision 8.0 B-2-5
Immersion test - MIL-STD-810 F Notice 3 Method 512.4
Low temperature test - IEC60068-2-1 Sixth edition
High temperature test- IEC60068-2-2 Fifth edition