For the first time ever, Design Quintessence is hosting two ONE DAY investigating performance of truss subjected to the rigours of Entertainment Rigging workshops in Sydney and Perth!
Join us, as there is a strictly limited number of seats, for an opportunity to participate in a range of rigging topics:
• The Engineering of Truss – elements, shapes, types, bracing, materials, welding, load paths
• Practical use of Truss – inspection, load types, reading load tables, suspension, truss as towers, effect of wind loads
• Truss lifting – hoists (classification, understanding how they work and their operation, servicing requirements)
• Australian Entertainment Safety Resource Guide
• Exploring Ideas and Exploding Myths – cantilevered loads, multiple point pick-ups, circles and grids, truss orientations, continuity of bracing
All input, queries and comments are highly valued and encouraged throughout the workshop.
|Roderick van Gelder
This workshop will be professionally run and lead by Nick Barnfield of ShowQuip Ltd from New Zealand,
with special guest speakers Marco Stuve of Global Truss
and Roderick van Gelder of Stage Safety.
It’s an opportunity to ask questions from a few of the most experienced brains in the industry!
Disclaimer: This is not a certified course.